Boost Your Customer Bandwidth With Bots
A Chatbot (Digital/Virtual Assistant) is a software application used to conduct an on-line chat conversation via text or text-to-speech, instead of providing direct contact with a live human agent. Our Chatbots also allow for a hand-off to a live representative during normal hours.
Some scenarios that highlight the advantage of using Chatbots include:
- From the employee perspective, instead of answering repetitive questions, chatbots allow them to focus on other customers saving time. There’s only so much space on your company website for FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- The Chatbot allows the customer to access your products and services 24/7.
- Through the chatbot, the customer can get help navigating through the website portal
- By implementing chatbots in customer service, businesses can improve engagement with customers with less human errors and reduce cost
- Besides reducing the cost and workload of customer service reps, chatbots use data to create extremely valuable analytics about existing customers.
- Based on customer interactions, chatbots (with machine learning capabilities) organize customer data, develop behavioral analytics reports and build custom profiles, or personas, for each customer